New beginnings...

...and just like that, a new chapter begins. Hello Greenwood! I hope this first blog post finds you all enjoying your summer and spending a little bonus time with family and friends; I know I am... for the first time in thirteen years, I am enjoying a full-blown summer (coming from a year round calendar, our summer consisted of two weeks; two weeks to end one school year and begin another). My summer plans consist of hiking in the mountains with my family and splashing in the lakes of Minnesota... oh, and potty training our twin two year olds. As happy as I am to experience a real summer, I cannot WAIT to get the new school year started, truly. I am beyond excited to be joining Greenwood Elementary and teaching third grade. My mind is already running on overload as I think about the year ahead. New surroundings, new teammates, new students, new families, new colleagues, new curriculum... I love new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment:
Step 1: type your comment in the text box
Step 2: click Select profile
Step 3: choose Name/URL
Step 4: type only your FIRST name
Step 5: click Continue
Step 6: click Post Comment
Step 7: look for the message “Your comment will be visible after approval”
Step 8: you are all finished!